The Light Storm LS 1/2w also features durable aluminum alloy housing along with the incorporation of 264 unique SMD LEDs to offer a greater effective lifespan with maintained color quality. A manual yoke provides versatile positioning and the light control separation design, afforded by the controller box, also maintains a low center of gravity for easier placement of the fixture and easier switching of batteries during use. Additionally, ten sheets of diffusion paper are included for producing a softer, more diffuse quality of light.
- The light’s design incorporates 264 individual SMD LEDs, which enable a longer lifespan, lower brightness decay, a broad beam angle of 120°, and a high CRI of 98.
- Daylight-balanced 5500K color temperature.
Included controller box features a Sony V battery plate for convenient, portable power. An AC/DC cable is also included for AC power.
The controller box, which features two 90° antennas, also permits wireless dimming control using the included 2.4 GHz remote. Four groups and three channels are also available.
- DMX512 protocol is also supported for wireless control.
- Aluminum alloy construction is both durable and sleek for use in a variety of conditions.
- Manual yoke allows for variable positioning.
- Ten sheets of acid-free, smooth surface diffusion paper is included to broaden the light quality, reduce the output to 85%, and provide an effective 180° beam angle.
- A LEMO-style connector is used between the controller box and light fixture for convenient, one-handed installation and removal of the included connection cable.