The Blackmagic Design MultiView 4 features four 10-bit 6G-SDI inputs that let you monitor SD, HD, or 4K sources in any combination on Ultra HD monitors or TVs. This lets you take advantage of high resolution displays to view each source with increased clarity. The MultiView 4 allows for 2×2 display with each input fully re-synchronized. One 6G-SDI output and one HDMI multi-view output are provided, as well as a loop output for each 6G-SDI input for passing the signals to additional devices.
Housed in a 1 RU machined aluminum frame, the MultiView 4 is ready for use in the studio, broadcast truck, or even on location. It can be controlled with the included control software via the Ethernet port or by an optional Teranex front panel (not included). For easy integration into any facility, a built-in multi-voltage power supply supports 90 to 240 VAC, or you can power the unit by 48 VDC PoE+.
Note: IEC power cable is not included.
- Native Ultra HD multi-view output
- 4x 6G-SDI inputs; accepts SD, HD, Ultra HD, and DCI 4K signals
- Supports Ultra HD 4K (3840×2160) up to 30p; DCI 4K (4096×2160) at 24p
- 1x 6G-SDI and 1x HDMI multi-view outputs
- 4x SDI loop outputs
- 2×2 multi-view configurations
- 2-channel audio meters for each view
- 16×9 SD support
- Tally support with ATEM switchers via optional Teranex Mini Smart Panel
- 1 RU machined aluminum chassis
- Software control over Ethernet; supports Videohub router protocol
- Built-in 90 to 240 VAC power supply
- IEC power cable required
- Supports PoE+ 48 VDC