The 60/40 beamsplitter glass provides a bright overlay of text that your talent can read from up to 17′ away, yet the text is invisible to your camera.
The trapezoidal shape of the glass liberates your on-air talent from needing to be directly in front of the prompter to read the text, making it possible for more than one person to share the prompter (e.g., co-anchors on news broadcasts).
Supports nearly any camera ranging from MiniDV to DSLR, and ENG cameras.
Aluminum extrusion frame—provides counterweight-free balance when used with any camera size.
Can be easily folded for secure transport and storage.
Supports HD-SDI, HDMI, VGA, and composite inputs.
Monitor is self-reversing.
Traditional or freestanding mounting is possible. Freestanding mounting is when the glass, hood, and monitor can be mounted on a stand in front of the camera instead of mounting the camera to the prompter and then mounting the entire set up on a tripod. An optional FreeStanding and 15mm rod kit are available to achieve freestanding mode.
Flip-Q Pro Software
- Dual-screen scrolling engine—reverses the secondary PC or laptop output without reversing the operators display.
- Enables the use of less-expensive non-reversing VGA displays without sacrificing the functionality or performance.
- Sensitivity control.
- Features an RTF text editor.
- Allows you to import RTF and TXT files.
- Offers color background, color fonts, preset font size, color, style, black and white fonts, user selectable cue points, run lists, run from selected cursor and selectable cue marker.
- Features mirror secondary display, quarter size operator display, sensitivity control, UNICODE support, and foot pedal support.
- Comes with find, replace, and undo functions, wireless controller option, text justification, variable line spacing, and interface in 9 different languages.