The Pentax K mount Samyang 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens is a prime, manual focus wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C-sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm and a broad 109.5° angle of view, this lens is ideally suited for interior, architectural, and landscape photography applications. One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, a nano crystal anti-reflection coating system (NCS) has been applied to lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
- This lens features a mechanical aperture coupling that permits the use of aperture priority and automated exposure modes, as well as the ability to control the aperture setting with Pentax DSLRs.
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm, making it ideally suited for indoor, architectural, and landscape subjects.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Manual focus design permits selective control over focus placement.
- One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Nano crystal anti-reflection coating system improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
|Focal Length||10mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 15mm)|
|Lens Mount||Pentax K|
|Angle of View||109.5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.45" / 24 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.39 x 4.12" / 86.11 x 104.65 mm|
|Weight||1.28 lb / 580 g|